Written by Administrator
Thursday, 03 January 2008 07:48
This site is dedicated to the Palestinian city of Beit Sahour. Beit Sahour is located southeast of Bethlehem. It is the scene of the fields of olives, well-known as Shepherd's Field, the place where the angel announced to the shepherds the birth of Jesus Christ.
In this site you will find useful information from and about Beit Sahour including the following:
- News: Stories and news from and about Beit Sahour.
- Business Index: A guide to the Beit Sahour businesses and organizations.
- Beit Sahour Families Tree:
- Photo Gallery: Some photos from the past and the present of Beit Sahour.
- CookBook: Some recipes.
- Links: We are regularly out on the web. When we find a great site we list it here for you to enjoy.
You can also contribute to this site by providing news, photos, comments and translations. We welcome all related contributions. In order to be able to contribute to this site please use the Registration Form to become a registered user. As a registered users you will have access to additional features like:
- Comment on published articles.
- Possibility to submit new articles for publication. If you like to be able to submit new articles, please us the Contact Us form to request adding this option to your user account.
- Submit entries to the Business Index.
- Suggest web sites to be added to the related sites section.
Last Updated on Thursday, 18 December 2008 01:19